In order to better serve you, we offer multiple avenues of support including both email and phone support. Our tech support service department can be reached by phone Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) at (877)-870-7175 Option 2. Due to heavy call volume you may be asked to leave a message. If requested to leave a message, please leave contact information and a brief, detailed message describing any issues you are having. Someone from our technical support team will get back to you. Please allow up to 12 hours for response time during the week, and on weekends, please allow for up to 24 hours response time.
Email support is also available on the Contact Us page by selecting General Questions and by selecting Technical Support from the Topic drop down menu. All email requests will be returned within 24 hours. To further assist you, we have also provided an online orientation and tutorial to explain and guide you through setting up an account and using our web pages. This feature is located under the FAQ section at the top of our home page.
My district/state requires that I take courses/continuing education credits from an accredited program. Are courses through Teacher CEU Toolbox accredited?
- Yes, all courses through Teacher CEU Toolbox are reviewed and CEUs are awarded through Utah Valley University (UVUPCE) Professional and Continuing Education. If your state requires a Pre-Approval Form for credit, make sure that you submit one and receive approval. PRIOR to registering for the course. An example of a Pre-Approval is provided for you. Click on Pre-Approval Form
MY STATE REQUIREMENTS QUESTIONS
How can I find out the requirements for my state?
- Requirements by state can be found by clicking on the Check Your State Requirements button at the top right of this page and then click on your state. A link is provided to direct you to your specific state licensing requirements. Ensure that you navigate through the site to locate specifically where you are in your licensing renewal cycle. A Standard Application for Approval of Renewal Units for Professional Development is available to download, if needed. If you need further assistance, please feel free to Contact Us.
How long will it take to get my certificate of completion?
- Courses which are 3 CEUs are created with an estimation of 30 hours of instruction and activities. Courses which are 1 CEU are created with an estimation of 10 hours of instruction and activities. Since these courses are self-paced and on-demand, the user is in control of the time duration until he/she completes the course. When the course is completed and the Post-Test is passed, a certificate will be immediately generated.
I’m having trouble opening or printing my certificate.
- Feel free to Contact Us and we will be glad to assist you.
Can I print the certificate later or again if I have lost it?
- Feel free to Contact Us and we will be glad to assist you.
My district/state requires an official university copy of my courses when completed, how do I get that?
CEUs are awarded through UVU. The day you complete your course you will receive an unofficial certificate with all of your courses listed with the official UVU seal.
All CEU’s are officially registered twice a year with UVU (January and July). If you need a transcript before your official registration period an expedited transcript can be requested for an additional fee.
• If your official registration has occurred send a message to UVUtranscripts@teacherceutoolbox.com
• If you are unsure if you need expedited, look at your completion certificate if you have completed your course from
- January 1st – June 30 your registration is July 15th
- July 1st – December 31st your registration is January 15th
• Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UVU Professional and Continuing Education
800 W Univ Pkwy MS 147
Orem, UT 84058
Why take professional development courses at A Teacher CEU Toolbox?
- Variety of Courses Offered
- No Transcripts or Application Fees Required
How many hours does one CEU (Continuing Education Unit) equate to?
- One CEU = 10 hours. See your state requirements for equivalency.
How do I register for a course?
- Just click on the Sign Up Now Button and follow the prompts.
How can I pay for my courses?
- You can either pay using PayPal or a Credit Card. Discounts are available for bulk and group purchases, please Contact Us for further information.
Can’t remember your user name or password?
- Click on Forgot User Name or Password
Do you make any accommodations for my disability (ADA)?
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet your disability. Please Contact Us for specific arrangements.
Can I start and stop working on a course at my convenience?
- Courses can be started and stopped at any point. You just pick up where you left off until you have completed the entire course.
Will there be more courses available at A Teacher CEU Toolbox in the future?
- Courses are consistently added, so check back frequently. Teacher CEU Toolbox adds courses aligned with current issues and needs facing education.
There is a specific course that I need for my license/discipline. Will you develop a course to meet this requirement?
- Teacher CEU Toolbox aims to meet the needs of teachers, so if you have a suggestion for a course, please submit it at Course Topic Suggestions on our Home Page.
- No, A Teacher CEU Toolbox values their clients and will not sell their emails or personal information.
How can I contact A Teacher CEU Toolbox if I need more help?
- Click on Contact Us and you can contact us either by phone or email. A Teacher CEU Toolbox recognizes the importance of outstanding customer service and will work diligently to address your concerns or questions.
How much time do I have to complete a Course?
- Participants have one year from the date the course is purchased to complete the course. Due to the nature of our products, there are no refunds.
Do I have to take tests for these courses?
- In accordance with Best Practices in education, every course has a pre-assessment and post-assessment, along with a quiz at the end of each unit, to ensure quality. This evaluation system is utilized throughout the courses to assist learners in assessing their progress and to identify areas needed for improvement.
What happens if I do not pass the quizzes and the post test?
- You are given three opportunities total to pass the quizzes and post test. If you do not pass it the first time, you should look back over the units to review. If you do not pass after three attempts, please Contact Us for additional assistance and options.
What happens when I pass the test?
- After you complete the Units and pass the Post-Test, you will be able to click on a certificate showing that you completed for your records and to submit to your licensure department.
A computer with a broadband internet connection is needed to access teacherceutoolbox.com. Courses are streamed and do not require space on your memory or hard drive.
A Teacher CEU Toolbox recommends Firefox which can be downloaded from http://www.getfirefox.com
You will need a minimum screen resolution of 1024 X 768 and the following software installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, Firefox 3.0 or above, or Safari 4.1.2 (latest version for Mac 10.4.11 users) or above. (Users of 64-bit Internet Explorer 7 or above please try a different browser)
- Apple QuickTime 7.5 or above. (Mac Safari users please download QuickTime 7.5.5 or newer to avoid problems with captioning)
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, Macintosh OSX 10.4.11 or Linux.
- Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
In addition, you will need an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth. Most of our videos will load best with a downstream bandwidth of at least 100Kbps or higher. You can test your downstream bandwidth at www.speedtest.net. Once there, click on the yellow pyramid on the map (if none of the pyramids are yellow, select one that is closest to your geographic location). This will initiate a speed test. Once complete, your downstream bandwidth is displayed in the “Download” box near the top of your screen.
Tip: If you wait until the entire movie loads, which is indicated when the play bar at the bottom of the movie turns dark, you can watch it without hiccups or interruptions. Be sure to view a free sample course to check to see if you’re happy with the speed and performance before you purchase a course.