WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT
1. Acceptance of Terms Subject to your acceptance of this Website User Agreement (“Agreement”), Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., provides access to the A Teacher CEU Toolbox website, located at www.teacherceutoolbox.com. Any person or entity using, accessing, and/or linking to the Site, either manually or via an automated device, shall be deemed a “User.” All Users agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement when using the Site. If you have any questions about this Agreement please Contact Us at Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. before using the Site.
3.The Risk of Use The user assumes total responsibility and risk for the use of the Site and all facilities necessary to access the Site.
4. Downloading Materials From The Site You understand that Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that materials available for downloading from the Site, including links, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, spyware, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to ensure the accuracy and security of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
5. Intellectual Property The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, audio clips, video, photographs, software, trademarks, and other information (the “Proprietary Content”) is unless otherwise noted, the property of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., its affiliates or partners. The Proprietary Content is protected by federal, state and international copyright and trademark laws, or other proprietary rights. These rights are protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your non-commercial use. No part of the Proprietary Content may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the prior, written permission of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. You may not reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, transmit, sell, distribute, license or create derivative works of any of the Proprietary Content. You may not make any unauthorized copies of any Proprietary Content. Certain Proprietary Content may be licensed from third parties, and all such third-party content and all intellectual property rights related to the third party content belong to the respective third parties. In addition, certain trademarks are the property of their respective third party owners, and the use of trademarks, logos, or brand names in the Site are for identification purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., of the trademark owner, or vice-versa, or that such trademark owner has authorized Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., to promote its products, services, or content. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice, management information, or legend contained on the Site or the Content. Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., a parent company of A Teacher CEU Toolbox.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright or trademark of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC.
6. Links to Other Websites and Linking to the Site Any links to other websites are provided merely as a convenience to the Users of this Site. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., has not reviewed all of these other websites, has no responsibility for the content of such other sites, shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from any such links, and does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, any information or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of these other sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Users are prohibited from providing links to the Site without Dragonfly Consulting International, INC.’s prior, written consent.
7. Acceptable and Lawful Use of the Site Any information provided to Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., in connection with use of the Site: (a) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) shall not be obscene or indecent; (c) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, malware, spyware, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (d) shall not infringe on any Dragonfly Consulting International, INC.’s, or third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (e) shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing; and (f) shall not create liability for Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., or cause it to lose the services of its internet service providers or other suppliers. Users may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden upon the infrastructure used to support the efficient operation of the Site, including but not limited to unsolicited email.
8. No Warranties The site and the content and services made available on the site are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, but not limited to, warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the site, the site content, any services provided through the site or on the internet generally. Some states may not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the preceding disclaimer may not apply to you. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., does not warrant that the site or services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected.
9. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. Catalogs Access to various Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., catalogs, class materials, and/or documentation (“Documentation”) may be provided on the Site. The Documentation constitutes official publications of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., and as such, they and any other official publications or policies that are provided on the Site are subject to revision at any time. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., reserves the right to add, withdraw or revise any course, program of study, provision or requirement described in the Documentation as may be deemed necessary.
10.Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the site or providing content, products or services through the site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from (i) the use of or inability to use the site (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute merchandise and services resulting from any merchandise, data, content or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through or from the site; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements, warranties, guarantees or conduct of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. or any third party on the site, or (v) any other matter relating to the use of the site.
You at this moment acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the site. In no event shall Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., total cumulative liability under these terms exceed the lesser amount of any fees paid to Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., if any, for the use of the site by you or $1.00. Because some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the least amount permitted by law. The limitations of liability provided in this agreement inure to the benefit of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., our affiliates, and to all of our respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents.
11. Indemnification Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from (i) your use of the Site, (ii) your use of products, services, or information provided through the Site, or (iii) your breach of any provision of this Agreement. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In such event, you still are responsible for indemnifying Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., and you agree to cooperate with Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., in asserting any available defenses.
12. Policy Regarding Copyright Infringement and Designation of a Copyright Agent Dragonfly Consulting International, INC.’s policy regarding copyright infringement and Dragonfly Consulting International, INC.’s designated agent for receipt of copyright infringement claims pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512) is incorporated herein and can be found in the Legal Notice section of the Site
13. System Outages Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., periodically schedules system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall have no liability whatsoever for the resulting unavailability of the Site or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages or the resultant delay, mis- delivery or non-delivery of information caused by such system outages, or any third-party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to the Site.
14. User Feedback Should any User respond to Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., or any of its employees, agents, professors or others through the Site, via email or otherwise, with any information including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, requests, opinions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any, Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., document, the Site, or Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., services, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever to the extent not prohibited by law.
15. Your Account Obligations Certain sections of the Site may require that you register by providing particular information including a username and password. In these instances, you agree to (i) provide accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the Site (the “Registration Information”); and (ii) maintain and update the Registration Information to keep it accurate and current. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and decline to permit your continued use of the Site, future access to the Site, or any activities related to your registration and account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password (collectively, “Account Information”) and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account Information. You agree that your Account Information may be used to attribute an electronic record and electronic signature to you. Therefore, you shall not disclose your Account Information to third parties. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account Information or any other breach of security. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall not, in any manner, be responsible or liable for fraudulent purchases, requests or other transactions that are made using your compromised Account Information.
16. Pricing for Products and Services In the event a product, service or the cost of a course or program of study is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, an error in pricing or product information or otherwise, Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product(s) or service(s) listed at the incorrect price. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders or requests whether or not they have been confirmed and the User’s credit card has been charged, or another has been accepted.
17. Children This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and is not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you agree that you will not use this Site, and you will not provide personal information about yourself to Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., through the Site.
18. Governing Law This Agreement and access to the Site shall be governed by and construed per the laws of the State of Nevada, exclusive of its conflict of law rules and matters affecting copyrights, trademarks, and patents under U.S. federal law.
19. Choice of Forum You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada and of the United States of America located in the State of Nevada for any litigation or disputes arising out of or relating to use of the Site and not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts. You at this moment now and unconditionally waive any objection to the establishment of venue of any such litigation in the Nevada Courts and agree not to plead or claim in any Nevada Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
21. Severability; No Waiver; Assignment; Third Party Beneficiary Rights; Entire Agreement In the event that one or more portions of this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such validity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision contained in this Agreement. Any delay or failure by Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., at any time or times, to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect Dragonfly Consulting International, INC.’s right at a later time to enforce such provision. No delay or failure by Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., in exercising any right hereunder shall constitute a waiver of such right or any other rights hereunder. You may not assign your rights or delegate your responsibilities hereunder without the express written permission of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., may, at any time, assign its rights or delegate its obligations hereunder without notice to you. No person who is not a party to this Agreement is intended to be a beneficiary of this Agreement, and no person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this Agreement. This Agreement and any documents expressly incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, whether oral or written, and documents regarding your use of the Site.
22. Headings The headings used throughout this Agreement are solely for the convenience of reference and are not to be used as an aid in the interpretation of this Agreement.
23. Updates and Modifications In its sole discretion, Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., may unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement or any other documents referenced herein at any time by posting the amended Agreement on the Site. Any amended or modified terms will be effective upon posting. Continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of any modified terms and conditions.
24. Termination Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your access to the Site for breach of this Agreement (or any other agreement or policy incorporated by reference hereto), or for any other reason in our sole discretion.
The Information Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., Collects Anonymous Browsing Information Users can browse the Site without revealing personally identifiable information, but anonymous browsing information may be collected. For example, our servers may collect anonymous browsing information, including your Internet Protocol address, your computer’s operating system, the website you came from, and the name of the domain you used to access the Internet.
Personal Information Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., collects personal information from Users who voluntarily provide such information through the Site in connection with numerous services and activities on the Site. In order to provide these services, Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., may collect a variety of personal information, which may include, but is not limited to the following: name, mailing address, date of birth, gender, social security number, email address, telephone and fax numbers, credit card number, educational background, employer name, religious information and citizenship.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties It is the business strategy and policy of Dragonfly Consulting International, INC. not to sell customer information. However, Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., retains the right and may share Information that it collects or receives regarding its Users with third parties as required or permitted by law. In most circumstances though, Information is shared only at the request of a User or to process a request for a User or to provide a service to a User.
Children The Site is not directed towards children under 13 years of age and Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age through the Site. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit personal information through the Site.
Security This Site has security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control. Unfortunately, no system is perfect; therefore, Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., makes no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., shall not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy because of a security breach or technical malfunction.
Applicable Law/International Issues Information that is submitted to this Site will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of in accordance with applicable U.S. law. If you are a non-U.S. User, you acknowledge and agree that Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., may collect and use your Information, as discussed in this Policy, outside your resident jurisdiction. Also, such Information may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction. United States law may not provide the degree of protection for Information that is available in other countries. By providing Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., with your Information, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms and consent to the transfer of such Information outside your resident jurisdiction. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this Site.
Amendments to Policy Dragonfly Consulting International, INC., reserves the right to amend this Policy periodically. Any amendments made to this Policy will be considered effective immediately after the amended Policy is posted on the Site.
Contact Information Questions about our services, programs, the Site, or this Policy should be directed to Contact Us .
How Long Do You Have To Finish A Course To maintain quality control and the highest standards, participants have one year from the date the course is purchased to complete the course in its entirety. Newer versions of a course with appropriate updates may be posted during an 18-month period, allowing for constant and continuing quality upgrades.
Refund Policy Unfortunately no refunds will be allowed. Due to the nature of our educational products, there are no refunds. Once purchased, no extensions on the one-year term will be granted as courses are reviewed and updated periodically for accreditation and quality purposes.
Special Accommodations for Participants – American with Disabilities Act Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet your disability. Please Contact Us for specific arrangements.
Giveaway Winners TeacherCEUToolbox.com will give all winners 60 days from the day of the drawing to claim their prizes. A valid email must be given at the time of entry to contact the winners. TeacherCEUToolbox.com will notify each winner on two different occasions. However, the 60 days to claim prizes will not extend and is calculated from the original day of the winning drawing. If prizes go unclaimed for 60 days, all prizes will revert to TeacherCEUToolbox.com for re-distribution to another participant, drawn at random, and that was eligible on the day of the original drawing. There is no cash value to the prizes and prizes cannot be exchanged, returned, or sold. Prizes are to be used for promotional efforts only and used for the original purposes it was intended and manufactured for TeacherCEUToolbox.com is not liable for any defective promotional products.